conda install scikit-learn-intelex
INSTALL TENSORFLOW AND KERAS (BY USING ANACONDA)
INSTALL JUPITER NOTEBOOK ANACONDA
In this section, i will make the tutorial how to install the tensorflow and keras on the jupiter notebook, as shown in the figure above.
2.Enter the following URLs and install on your computer: https://www.anaconda.com/products/distribution
3. Open the JupyterLab notebook and name the file like what you need
4. Because i have done install it, so i will just update the system by following this command and to run the code just using shift+enter:
5. Later, i also will use Machine Learning algorithms, so i also install scikit-learn tools to learn an efficient tools for predictive data analysis.
INSTALL TENSORFLOW AND KERAS
1. Now, we start to install tensorflow and keras, by using this command:
pip install tensorflow
pip install keras
2. After you install both tools, you can import and see the version by using this command:
import tensorflow as tf
After you have done to do installation you can close the jupiter notebook and the next page, we will talk about learn the basic neural network algorithms which is MNIST using Keras.
conda update anaconda